Thursday, May 11, 2023

People Walker

 

People Walker

I first saw this on facebook and now they have a page at:  The People Walker    Weird jobs: The People Walker, Chuck McCarthy.  This man doesn’t walk dogs… he walks people.  At first I thought really, lol  then the more I thought about it, it is a good idea.  Hmmm job for me in the future.. ðŸ™‚  I hate walking alone and I am sure lots of other people do too.  So the more I thought about it, what a great idea!!  I would probably charge less since it would be helping me too.. ðŸ™‚  I just had to share it with you all!  All my wonderful walkers out there!

If there’s a fountain of youth, it is probably physical activity and walking is arguably one of the best forms of exercise. Walk with us to hit your goals.

Also, check out other ways to make money walking!  ðŸ™‚

I know it has been awhile since I have updated my site, life got in the way.  But I am back now ready to keep it updated.

Your Walking Friend,



No comments:

Post a Comment